A few highlights:
- We ran out of tissues. So now we are using toilet paper to blow our noses. Hey, if it's soft enough for our tushies, it's soft enough for our noses!
- I broke the speed record for fastest time stripping a bed. Kerri decided to throw up the kid's Tylenol. And now we have nice red stains in our carpet.
- Since Kerri couldn't keep anything down, the doctor prescribed suppositories. I never thought I would have to stick something up my daughter's bum. Poor kid didn't even complain.
- We both like the number 103. That's our temperature. One minute we are sweating, the next we are shivering. Can't seem to make up our minds.
- I sneeze so hard things happen. I will leave it at that.
- Poor hubby has to play nurse. He is not feeling well either, but seems to be dealing with this way better than we are.
- Our noses are so red, we could lead Santa's sleigh.
- Pookie spends most of his time in someone's lap. Poor pooch doesn't know who to help first.
Life with Kerri is on sick leave.